Welcome to the InsightVM Technical Support page. Find answers to your questions in the searchable Help site, FAQs, and document library. InsightVM Enterprise and Express edition users can also use the contact information to the right for additional assistance.
Technical Support (Enterprise and Express Editions only)
Report_XML_Export_Schema_2.0.zip: Structure for the XML Export 2.0 report format
Report_XML_Export_Schema.zip: Structure for the XML Export report format
Report_SCAP_XML_Export_Schema.zip: Structure for the SCAP XML Export report format
InsightVM API Guide: Descriptions and XML samples for all API functions
Nexpose_Extended_API_XMLSchemas_v1.2.zip: Structure and validation for the extended API v1.2
Schema files are not provided for API v1.1 because APIs in this version are validated with Document Type Declarations (DTDs). You can find API v1.1 DTDs in the InsightVMAPI Guide.
- Integration Partners: Check here for the latest integration white papers and download links.
- What types of encryption does the application use?
- InsightVM is sending out hundreds of e-mails during a scan. Why is it doing this, and what can I do to stop it?
- How does InsightVM perform discovery scans?
- Can I install InsightVM on a system that already has PostgreSQL installed?
- What are the network and port requirements for InsightVM to function properly?
- What changes do I need to make on my Windows firewall to allow InsightVM to scan accurately?
- How does InsightVM verify that a Certificate Authority is trustworthy?
- What is the "X.509 Certificate Subject CN does not match the entity name" vulnerability?
- How are the XML report export options different?
- What are the risk scoring models in InsightVM, and how are they different?
- What does it mean when I see the messages "Paused by System" and "Not enough memory to complete scan" during a scan?
- Administration & maintenance
- PCI, CVSS, and Risk Scoring
- Sites and Asset Groups
- Software and Appliance Installation
- Users, Roles, & Permissions
- Web Interface
To ensure maximum performance and results with your installation, view the end-of-life policy for platforms, products, and features that InsightVM supports.